Board Member Biographies
Mr. Bob WerneckeSecretary
- The American College of Financial Services: Named by the Board of Trustees and Executive Committee
- National Association of Insurance& Financial Advisors/Scottsdale - Board Advisor
- Near Death Experience Research Foundation – Volunteer Coordinator
- St. Mary’s Food Bank Community Kitchen – Monthly Lecture Assistant
- St. Patrick’s Catholic Community – Lector and Eucharistic Minister
- Founding Member and Past President of the Phoenix Valley Estate Planning Council
- Appointed by the Governor to the Inaugural Arizona Life and Disability Guaranty Fund Board
- Co-founder of the Arizona Life Underwriters Political Action Committee
- Charter member and Director of the NAIFA-Scottsdale Association
- President of the NAIFA-Arizona Association
- Director of the Phoenix Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals
- NAIFA-AZ Financial Services Professional of the Year
- 1st Newsletter Editor of St. Maria Goretti Catholic Church
- Helped initially fund the Stepping Stone Foundation in Phoenix for under-privileged children
Mr. Wernecke is Past President of National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, headquartered in Falls Church, VA., serving as its 100th President during the Association’s Centennial year, 1989-1990.
MDRT: A Qualifying and Life member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) since 1979, and past Court of the Table qualifier, Mr. Wernecke has spoken at the MDRT Annual Meeting main platform and afternoon sessions, in addition to numerous state and local NAIFA member associations around the country. He has served on MDRT committees as a member or chair, including the MDRT Management Council and is a MDRT Foundation Knight.
Mr. Wernecke started his own company in 1985. He holds a designation of Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), specializing in benefit planning (Group medical, dental, life, etc. and Voluntary Benefits), Owner Planning (Keyperson and Estate/Succession Planning) and Executive Benefit Planning (Deferred Compensation and Supplemental Retirement).
His daughter Lisa joined his company in 2002 and received the RHU (Registered Health Underwriter) designation from The American College of Financial Services in 2011.
Since 2011: Bob, Diane, Lisa and Pamela created, and Lisa and Bob present a class every month to St. Mary’s Food Bank Community Kitchen, he is a Board Advisor to the NAIFA-Scottsdale Association, he is active in his church as Lector and Eucharistic Minister and regularly volunteers in feeding the homeless ministries at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in Scottsdale.