Board Member Biographies
Dr. Gary JonesAdvisory Committee
- Director and founding member – CADS Foundation
- Past President, Arizona Dental Association Board of Trustees
- American Dental Association Council on Membership Committee Member
- Arizona Board of Dental Examiners
- General Dentist Private Practice – Mesa, AZ
Gary grew up in Mesa, Arizona. He attended Northwestern Dental School and graduated in 1985. He served his community as a Scout Leader, Member of the Mesa Chamber of Commerce Military Affairs Committee, Chairman of the Mesa Citizens for Better Dental Health (committee that successfully lead a Voter initiative to fluoridate the City of Mesa Arizona’s water supply) and a Consulting and Treating Dentist for Mesa Public Schools underprivileged children.
When Dr. Jones heard that there was an interest in bringing the Dental Mission of Mercy to Arizona, he was one of the first on board. Gary attended a Mission of Mercy event in California in 2012 which helped him to understand the logistics of setup and teardown of the clinic. When you visit our clinic in 2014, Dr. Jones will be one of the volunteers who stays on site the entire three days – start to finish.